Please read the application requirements and steps before submitting your application, if you are unsure whether you meet any of the requirements contact us at email@example.com.
Once you have prepared your application form, completed your student essay, recorded and named your application MP3 recordings you will need to submit these to our admissions staff.
- Send completed essay, diploma, English 12 transcript, and recordings to firstname.lastname@example.org, and fill out the form on the application requirements page.
- Make the $150 application fee payment via e-transfer to email@example.com or you can click the button below to pay with a credit card.
- Admission will be in touch within 3 days with receipt of your application.
- Review of your application materials may take 5 – 7 days in peak times.
- If it is decided that you are a great candidate for the Diploma Voice-over program then you will be contacted to arrange a Skype / Zoom interview with the school’s Program Coordinator.
- If it is decided that are not a good match for the Diploma Voice-over program you will be sent a rejection letter.
- If your Skype / Zoom interview results are positive we will send you an email of acceptance and a link to make the $1000 commitment fee. Once this fee is paid you are officially confirmed into the program, we will send you the student enrollment contract, and further information about paying the full tuition will be sent.