August 3 to August 24, 20234 weeks, Thu 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Session 1Thursday August 3 2023 6:30PM EDT - 9:30PM EDT
Session 2Thursday August 10 2023 6:30PM EDT - 9:30PM EDT
Session 3Thursday August 17 2023 6:30PM EDT - 9:30PM EDT
Session 4Thursday August 24 2023 6:30PM EDT - 9:30PM EDTCAD$375.00
August 8 to August 29, 20234 weeks, Tue 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM Pacific time
Session 1Tuesday August 8 2023 6:30PM - 9:30PM
Session 2Tuesday August 15 2023 6:30PM - 9:30PM
Session 3Tuesday August 22 2023 6:30PM - 9:30PM
Session 4Tuesday August 29 2023 6:30PM - 9:30PMCAD$375.00
This workshop will inform students how to get the most out of their current recording software or DAW's (Digital Audio Workstation). Instructors will cover all aspects of editing and sound design that will make students take away tools that will help them be more efficient at editing their auditions while making them sound better. This class will also focus on tools to invest in the the future including plugins and advanced equipment such as compressors, equalizers, and gates.
Depending on the region and the instructor for this class we will teach different DAW's.
- Eastern time - Tim Ratledge / Darryl Hogan - Reaper
- Pacific time - Scott Whitaker - Protools
Why this class?
- Learn the 'next level' skills of sound design
- Learn tools to help you master your sound quality
- Gain confidence in mastering your software and sound chain
- Learn the value of high quality sound and how that impacts your booking ratio
- Walk away with an increased confidence in your ability to produce professional level sound from your home studio
Students who sign up more than 60 days from the start of a class can receive 5% off the course class cost by using the code: EARLYBIRDPT
[Sound Design for Voice-over] does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB). As such. The registrar did not review this program.
This class is for all levels of performer.