July 22 to July 22, 20231 day, Sat 10:00 AM EDT - Sat 05:00 PM EDTCAD$159.00
August 26 to August 26, 20231 day, Sat 12:00 AM PDT - Sat 05:00 PM PDTCAD$159.00
October 21 to October 21, 20231 day, Sat 10:00 AM EDT - Sat 05:00 PM EDTCAD$159.00
This workshop is a seven hour lecture and Q & A taught by an experienced voice-over professional. Hands on knowledge about local and online voice-over marketing can be hard to come by, this 1 day lecture is designed to lay the ground work for your business efforts and help you navigate the world of Voice-over. Bring a pen and paper because most attendees leave with pages of notes and ideas about how to take their next professional steps.
This lecture goes hand in hand with our Home Studio Set Up Class, so if you're interested in knowing how to create professional-sounding work from home, take on the full weekend!
WHY THIS CLASS?
- Learn the importance of marketing yourself in the voice-over business
- Learn tools to help you get your voice out there
- Gain confidence in knowing the landscape
- Learn the value of your voice and how that effects negotiating
- Walk away with an overall understanding of the business of the business of voice-over and your responsibilities
Students who sign up more than 60 days from the start of a class can receive 5% off the course class cost by using the code: EARLYBIRDPT
[Business of Voice-over] does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB). As such. The registrar did not review this program.